Sought after 'Two singles' in Old St from £140pw*
# The rent advertised is only for Two month period. However, If you wish to stay on after the fixed term, the following may apply:
(1) The rent may increase subject to: after reviewing the ‘COVID-19’ situation. All tenants will be notified of rent increase one month in advance.
(2) If there is NO change with the situation and you wish to stay on, the contract will continue on a periodic tenancy a month to month rolling basis.
# As a result of COVID-19, video viewings only or viewings at the property by a tenant at their discretion. We apologise for any inconvenience but at this moment in time, health and safety is of utmost importance.
#You will only be required to pay one week's rent to book the room. We will not require you to pay the month's full rent & deposit until you are inside the property for the peace of mind.
****************************** ****************************** ***********************
We are delighted to offer a two spacious size single rooms to rent in a siz bedroom flat within the heart of Old Street.
BOTH ROOMS: £140pw* with all bills included. (Available NOW)
The property boast of a well-proportioned spacious lounge with sofa's, a fitted open-plan kitchen with modern appliances, TWO bathrooms and TWO toilets.
The property features wooden laminate flooring throughout and the space offers a good ceiling height giving a nice feeling of light and space.
The property is ideally set on Roscoe Street which is located within easy reach of a host of elite shops, bars and restaurants.
The apartment is a short walk to Old Street (6min), Barbican (8min) and Liverpool Street (15min) station. There are also plenty of buses in the area, which are a great way of travelling.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Nearby (City, University of London, CASS Business school, London College of Fashion)
* Full management (Maintenance & Repairs)
* Furnished room + bills included.
* Short term & Long term tenancy agreement available.
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars and clubs.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended.
- £140 pw (single)
- £140 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent