Friendly house share Peckham seeks new housemate!
Hi! We have a lovely double room available in a beautiful, quiet house share in an amazing Peckham location.
The house is a spacious end of terrace, 3-bedroom Victorian house on a quite leafy street located close to bustling Rye Lane and boutique Bellenden Road. Peckham Rye Station is a three-minute walk away. There is a lovely mature private garden with fruit trees.
The communal spaces on the ground floor include a large kitchen/diner with French windows opening onto the garden. The lounge looks out onto the front garden and a set of double doors connect it to a separate study/spare room (piano included). All three bedrooms are upstairs. There is a shared bathroom with integrated shower plus a separate toilet, also upstairs.
Housemates: You will be sharing the house with two lovely people. Both female professionals in their mid/late thirties. One is an artist/gallery owner and the other a video producer. Interests include are, wine, cycling, cooking, films and music. It’s a friendly, tidy, relaxed household with occasional shared meals, drinks and activities.
The room is a good-sized double room with a non-street facing window overlooking the rear of the property and not overlooked. The room comes furnished with:
- Double bed + mattress
- Building in wardrobe space
- Chest of drawers
Further storage is available elsewhere in the house and there’s room for a bike.
The room is available from late January 2021, or thereabouts.
The monthly rent is £633 with a contract end date of May 3rd 2021 and a proposed extension for three months into summer (6 month total). Bills average £130 per month, including broadband.
Within easy walking distance you’ll find:
- Peckham Rye Park, Dulwich Park, Warwick Gardens and Burgess Park
- Peckham Rye Station
- Bussey Building and Peckham Levels
- Rye Lane shops, cinemas and bars
- Bellenden Road cafés, restaurants and shops
Also nearby are Camberwell and Lordship Lane, with great shops eateries and pubs
Peckham Pulse and Dulwich Leisure centre just around the corner
Peckham Rye has excellent transport links:
- Frequent trains to London Bridge (10mins), Victoria, Blackfriars and St Pancras.
- London Overground trains to Clapham Junction, Canada Water, Shoreditch High St, Highbury & Islington.
- Direct buses to Westminster, Oxford Circus, Brixton, Greenwich etc.
- Quiet cycle routes to Tower Bridge, Southwark Bridge, Blackfriars Bridge and Lambeth Bridge
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- £633 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 39
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate