Dbl Rm in Peckham £560pcm Mon-Fri/£700 full time
I have a 3-bed/2-bathroom garden apartment on a quiet street in Peckham, The available room has a wardrobe, drawers and double bed. Living room has 2 x sofas and dining table + chairs. I have an en suite on my bedroom so the other "house bathroom" would be yours but we'd never clash as I only use the loo in there occasionally as it's attached to the living room. House guests would also use that bathroom so it is not 100% private for you - but only used by any visitors we'd have. Broadband and Plus TV inc. All mod cons. Looking to rent one room only as I like to keep the 3rd as a guest room. I have 2 cats - so must love animals. This is a deal breaker.
Zone 2 with excellent transport links:
* Trains to London Bridge in 7 minutes from Queen's Road Peckham
* Trains to Blackfriars/City Thameslink in 12 minutes from Peckham Rye.
* Trains to London Victoria in 11 minutes from Peckham Rye.
* East London Overground Extension to Canada Water in 6 minutes, Clapham Junction and Shoreditch High Street 20 mins, Islington a 25 mins.
* Elephant & Castle tube is less than 10 mins by bus.
* Bermondsey Tube is 20-25 mins walk away.
* Many 24 hours buses to and from Peckham.
Free parking on the street in front of house.
Nearby: many supermarkets/shops. Trendy Bellenden Road is just 10 mins walk away and Lordship Lane (East Dulwich) is a 25 mins walk, 5 mins by bus.
I work long hours so am not at home every evening. I enjoy a glass of wine every now and then (now!!) and am into travel (having worked as an expedition leader for 7 years), music, comedy clubs and anything outdoorsy.
I am looking for someone who is clean, tidy, considerate and respectful, who will treat my place like their own home and respect it as such. If you are not like this - please dont reply - we wont get along!
I am looking to rent the room on a Mon-Fri let basis (£560 pcm with bills inc) or full time (£700 pcm plus bills - half gas/half electric/half council tax)..
I'm not so desperate to rent my room enough to upgrade to be able to contact new advertisers, so rather than just "showing an interest", if you really are then email me, else i wont be able to contact you for 7 days..
- £560 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Travel, all things outdoorsy, pubs, comedy clubs, music.
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord