Large, bright and centrally located 1-bedroom flat
We’re looking for someone to take over the lease on our awesome one bedroom flat in the desirable Dolphin Square complex in Pimlico.
This is one of the RARE and highly desirable flats in the entire complex, boasting:
- Recently fully renovated to a high spec.
- Fully furnished with contemporary furniture.
- Large lounge room, separate kitchen off the lounge with fridge, freezer and dishwasher, large bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes and extra storage cupboard, ensuite bathroom with shower/bath and large balcony off the bedroom (one of the few balconies in the entire complex).
- Corner top floor (9th) = quiet and no noisy footsteps above you.
- Views over the Thames River and Battersea Power Station.
- South-west aspect which means it's flooded with light and gets gorgeous sunsets.
- Furniture includes 4-seater dining table, large chaise lounge, TV stand (no TV), coffee table, double bed, two bedside tables and two sets of drawers.
The complex makes living incredible stress-free, boasting:
- 5 minute walk from Pimlico tube (Victoria line)
- 15 minute walk to Victoria train station (underground and overground)
- 5 minute walk to Tescos or 10 minute walk to a super large Sainsburys
- 15 minute walk to Battersea Park
- Large, private and beautifully-manicured gardens, ideal for picnics/sunbathing/reading/rel axing
- Onsite gym with pool and squash courts and riverside tennis courts. Gym also has a regular class timetable
- Onsite restaurant/hairdresser/conveni ence store/grocer/dry cleaners/cafe
- Onsite spa and wellness clinic offering services such as acupuncture, hypnotherapy, physiotherapy, etc.
- Centrally managed housekeeping service
- Free underground bike storage
- Underground and off street parking available to rent or ample on street parking with parking permit
- Storage cages available to rent
- 24 hour security, concierge and help desk
- Daily rubbish and recycling collection from outside your front door
- Mail room that's open 6 days a week (have your Amazon parcels delivered without the need to be home)
- Issues with the flat? Need something fixed? The 24 hour help desk will have someone out to sort it ASAP.
We have absolutely LOVED living here and are only moving because we've just bought a house which we are moving into.
Rent £2275.00 per month
£25 lease switch administration fee
Council tax approx £109.00 monthly for 2pax
Electricity approx £40 monthly depending on provider
Misc building charges - approx £20 per month (including phone line rental, waste water and heating recharges) - unfortunately NN
Water and heating costs are included in rent
Wifi etc to be arranged at your own cost
Lease runs until June 2020 with option to extend.
Looking for tenants who can move in in November 2019, exact date negotiable.
£2,275 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 23 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant