Big Wfh Area All Included Ensuite No Deposit
**Ensuite room in beautiful, quiet and homely townhouse with hotel services in Victoria/Pimlico**
PLEASE KINDLY READ BELOW AND MESSAGE US WITH THE INFO REQUESTED if you are interested (rather than just randomly calling us).
👉🏽Free night stay applies for stays of 6 months or more.
Clean, secure, all bills included room with hotel services in the heart of Zone 1 in central London between Victoria and Pimlico on quiet road.
Enjoy full access to the shared common areas, the kitchen, dining room, and either relax in the lounge by the electronic fireplace to watch the huge Pioneer screen, or work at the private desk area.
You will enjoy the extra benefits of free weekly cleaning, bedding, linen, towels etc. all included.
We can accommodate those who like to socialise more or remain more private, depending on your preference.
PLEASE CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY:
Single available from 26 November for £1299/month
Double available from 23 October for £1499/month
Large double (on penthouse floor) available from 17 October for £1599/month
Minimum stay may apply.
💡 Covid safe measures adopted: unlimited alcoholic gel, touchless wall mounted temperature check provided and daily cleaning of common areas ✅
♥ All bills (utilities, tv license, council tax etc.)
♥ Free ultra fast internet (the fastest available on the market - 330MB speed)
♥ Own en-suite interior designed bathroom
♥ Free weekly clean, and valet of your room and bathroom
♥ Daily cleaning of kitchen and common areas (our house keeper is vaccinated already!)
♥ Free 24/7 maintenance and emergency line
♥ all bedding, linen, towels (and loo paper!)
♥ no agency or admin fees
♥ no security deposit
♥ no references required & flexible terms
♥ no end of tenancy clean fee
♥ lovely, polite and clean housemates
♥ shared kitchen & large dining room
♥ co-working space & private in-room desk if working from home
✓ Digital safe
✓ Electronic door lock
✓ Secure building with CCTV and Fire Alarm
✓ Iron & Ironing board
8 minutes walk from Victoria Station, our room is situated in elegant Pimlico.
Shops, restaurants and few supermarkets, cafes are within couple of minutes walk.
The room is also just 550 yards from Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria line), providing easy access to everywhere in central London.
The 24 bus stops 10 meters away from the room, which takes you to Victoria, Westminster, Parliament Square, Downing Street, and Leicester Square to name a few places. This makes the room ideally situated for exploring the most iconic areas of London.
**Length of stay**
We aim to find a solution that works best for you so send us a message (I promise we don't bite :D).
**IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE MESSAGE US FIRST (rather than randomly calling us as we need the below info to help you with your enquiry)**
Kindly message us:
1) your length of stay;
2) what your maximum budget is (as we have different levels and categories of rooms);
3) what you do for work & your nationality;
4) your availability for a viewing Monday-Friday 9:00-13:00 - stating whether you want to come in person or do a virtual viewing;
5) your mobile number;
Check-in dates are set out on the listing.
Please kindly note:
- this is not a flat, you are renting a private en-suite room.
- only arrange a viewing if you are in a position to make a commitment, otherwise wait until you are in a position to make a decision and then contact us to view.
- we do not have videos to circulate, but we can do a tailored virtual tour via WhatsApp just for you.
- the rates shown are discounted, non-refundable rates. Please only book the room if you are 100% certain you need the room.
- we are not a party place, it's a quiet, calm and friendly ambience.
- we look for friendly, polite, clean, and respectful residents (professional or students).
- the photos shown are only examples to show you the specification and amenities in rooms. Each room is different and availability changes every day, so please contact us with your specific requirements and we'll let you know what we have available for your needs.
- for hygiene purposes and in light of Covid-19, you will need to make your own arrangements for doing your laundry.
- rates vary depending on length of stay, time of year, position, size and traditional supply and demand, as is typical in the hotel and serviced apartment/room industries. The cheapest rates are non-refundable. If you want a refundable rate then please explicitly ask for this and we will quote you accordingly. Full terms and conditions available on our website apply.
- services offered may vary depending on updates from the Government on Covid-19 protocols.
- if you wish to speak on the phone, send us a message with the details requested above and we will call you back ASAP.
By contacting us, you hereby agree that you have read, understood and agree to the above.
Stay safe everyone!
- £1,399 pcm (double/en suite)
- £1,299 pcm (single/en suite)
- £1,599 pcm (double/en suite)
- 30 Sep 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord