Master Bedroom + Ensuite
Large Master Bedroom with an ensuite bathroom comprising the top floor of this 4-bed Designer Home, overlooking sports fields.
The room has floor to ceiling build in wardrobes the length of the room, 2 bedside tables, with loads of space for a desk to work from home incl. 2 Ethernet wall outlets to connect to the fibre and TV sockets. Also a large walk-in Loft Storage room.
Integrated designer kitchen with Siemens Appliances:
- American Fridge/Freezer (Ice Maker & Filtered Water)
- 2nd Siemens Fridge Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Induction Hobb with Extractor fan over island
House in general:
Well maintained, clean and tidy. Underfloor heating in the living room & kitchen area, so well as in all 3 bathrooms. The house has a security alarm and outside CCTV cameras.
Artificial grass in the rear garden provides a lovely space to relax and enjoy those summer BBQ's. Garden furniture with 8 chairs provided.
Parking on driveway available and no permits needed for on-street parking. 7min walk to Raynes Park station. 24hr Tescos, Waitress, Co-Op, Starbucks, Costa, David Lloyd gym and restaurants all within short walking distance.
A clean, well maintained, spacious and happy home to make your own.
* WhatsApp landlord directly or message through Spareroom *
Look forward to hearing from you :)
- £1,000 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Jul 2019
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 41
- Any pets?
- Cooking, Travel, Yoga, Gym
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord