Lovely dbl NW6 **PRICE DROP** £935pm TO £785pm!!
*AVAILABLE NOW* I have a lovely double room in a 2 bedroom-2 bathroom flat in South Hampstead. Fantastic location in a safe neighbourhood, very close to a variety of amenities, parks and transport links which have been a real blessing during lockdown.
I've lived in South Hampstead for 4 years and I've had to leave this lovely flat to move overseas. The room is available now and I'm looking for someone to replace me on the lease, which runs to the 30th July 2021.
**RENT IS NOW ONLY £785pm JUST REDUCED BY THE LANDLORD FROM £935pm!!!
Bills are approx. £130pm
**Please contact me if you are interested and would like to set up a virtual or physical viewing. Video viewing is also available upon request**
The Room - cozy and quiet double room furnished with a comfy memory foam bed (best bed I've slept on!) with under bed drawers/storage, side table and a large mirrored wardrobe. If you wish, you can also have the desk, chair and lamp that I have left in the room, which fits perfectly in the window.
- Spacious and quiet top floor flat with double glazed windows - ideal for working from home (WFH).
- Separate large kitchen, great for those who love to cook and bake, plus a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Large living room, big enough to WFH and a comfy new sofa.
- Cozy side room and small sofa, which can be used to chill out, do exercise or WFH.
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Storage room, so plenty of storage space.
- A lot of the flat is furnished but there is an option to accommodate existing large items of furniture, happy to discuss.
Great transport links - 2 mins walk to Finchley road tube station, and 10 mins walk to 3 different Overground train stations - Finchley Road and Frognal, West Hampstead and South Hampstead - and to West Hampstead Thameslink.
Amenities - large Waitrose supermarket 2 mins walk away, O2 centre and large Sainsbury's 5 mins walk away, plus many cafes and shops nearby.
You'll be sharing the flat with Julie, a professional from NZ, aged 37 who likes to bake, run, go to the gym and travel. Meals are cooked individually and she is currently WFH during lockdown in the large living room, but note there is also additional space in the kitchen and side room that could also be used for working. You'll share cleaning and looking after the shared spaces.
Looking for a friendly professional aged 26-40 years old who is looking for a place to call home.
Please get in touch if you'd like more details or want to arrange a viewing. :)
- £785 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- New Zealander
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate