1 bedroom with personal bathroom available
Amazing double room on offer in the former show flat of a new build in Southwark – with social kitchen, dining room, upgraded wet room and built-in storage.
The flat is spilt across the ground and first floor, there are 2 equally sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, well-designed open plan kitchen/reception with direct access to a balcony which runs the width of the apartment.
- Beautifully landscaped communal roof terrace on the sixth floor of the development with striking views over London Bridge, the City and the Shard (excellent view of New Year’s fireworks)
- Large screen TV in living room
- Ariel/internet point in each bedroom
- Concierge 7 am-7 pm 7 days a week
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Fully furnished
The flat is surrounded by an abundance of supermarkets, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants.
The tube is only 6 minutes to Bank and 19 minutes to Canary Wharf
Southwark tube station – 290 Yards away
London Waterloo East – 450 Yards away
London Bridge – 0.8 miles away
Please send me your details and a little bit about yourself and I will get in touch with further information and arrange a date for you to see the property.
- £1,150 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord