1 bedroom with personal bathroom available
Available from 20th Nov 2019
Amazing double room on offer in the former show flat of a new build in Southwark – with social kitchen, dining room, upgraded wet room and built-in storage.
The flat is spilt across the ground and first floor, there are 2 equally sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, well-designed open plan kitchen/reception with direct access to a balcony which runs the width of the apartment.
- Beautifully landscaped communal roof terrace on the sixth floor of the development with striking views over London Bridge, the City and the Shard (excellent view of New Year’s fireworks)
- Large screen TV in living room
- Ariel/internet point in each bedroom
- Concierge 7 am-7 pm 7 days a week
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Fully furnished
The flat is surrounded by an abundance of supermarkets, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants.
Room is £328 (per person per week)
Bills are set at £15 (per person per week)
Council tax is approximately £19 (per person per week)
Internet is approx. £5 (per person per week) - Optional
The cleaner is approx. £17 (per person per week) - Optional
The tube is only 6 minutes to Bank and 19 minutes to Canary Wharf
Southwark tube station – 290 Yards away
London Waterloo East – 450 Yards away
London Bridge – 0.8 miles away
I’m a friendly and sociable professional working in the City. I don’t spend too much time in my room and tend to be watching TV with a cup of tea in the evening. My weekends tend to be spent in Clapham, Battersea, Brixton, Southbank and Borough Market. I’m respectful of space and like to keep the flat clean and tidy.
Looking for a sociable Housemate should be professional(ish) in their twenties. Please send me your details and a little bit about yourself and I will get in touch with further information and arrange a date for you to see the property.
- £1,300 pcm (double/en suite)
- 10 Dec 2019
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Sport, Travel, Music, Fitness - Basically anything
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord