Fantastic Double Bedroom Clapham North/Stockwell
After 18 months living in this fantastic flat I've decided to take the plunge and move in with my girlfriend (ahhh!)
The room is available as of now so I’m flexible to move out whenever.
Here's some details:
- Rent is £825 a month, that includes all bills as well as Virgin Media and Fibre Broadband, Sky Sports, BT Sports, Sky Cinema and a cleaner who comes once a week.
- Deposit is £670
- The flat is a 5 minute walk to Stockwell station where you can get the Northern and Victoria line which are both also on the Night Tube (you can get to Oxford Circus in 15 mins)
- Clapham North station is about a seven minute walk as is Clapham itself
- Brixton is a 15 minute walk
- Very good size double room
- Landlord is absolutely brilliant and will be round in a flash if ever you need him!
This has been a brilliant apartment made all the better by the current flatmates Joe (28) and James (30) , who you'll have the pleasure of living with!
We enjoy watching tv and all sport/football/and often go to the Clapham North pub for a pint or two.
We're looking to find someone who's chilled out and easy to get along with but is also clean, tidy and respectful of the house.
Looking to arrange viewings early next week so if you're interested please shoot over some details about yourself.
- £825 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 31
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate