Double Room with Balconies, Concierge + Gym
I have a double room available from 18 January 2020 in a modern new-build 3 bedroom apartment at New Garden Quarter in the East Village, Stratford. Very flexible on short-term or long-term stay and move in date. Enjoy a concierge service, gym and communal garden with excellent transport links. Desk in the room for private working from home.
The property is within close walking distance of Stratford Station and Stratford International Station, along with restaurants, cafés and local businesses in the East Village. The Olympic Park nearby is fantastic for walking, cycling and relaxing. Westfield shopping mall is a 5 minute walk away and there are a variety of supermarkets and shops all within easy walking distance.
• New-build apartment completed August 2019.
• High-speed FTTP broadband internet.
• Underfloor heating with independent thermostats in each room. Well insulated throughout (very low heating costs in the winter).
• Open plan living room with quality furniture.
• 50" smart television with Netflix, blu-ray player and Sonos 5.1 surround sound.
• Two balconies in the living area (one east facing, one west facing), plenty of sunlight in the morning and the afternoon.
• Fully integrated new appliances including washer/dryer and family-size dishwasher.
• Water softener and filtered drinking water.
• Smart home features with Alexa.
• Regular cleaner for common areas and bathrooms.
• Fully furnished with blackout curtains, double bed (mattress lifts up with storage underneath), double wardrobe, optional chest of drawers, desk, desk chair, wall shelf, nightstand, lamp and light shade.
• Plenty of additional storage in the hallway cupboards as necessary (including shoe racks and coat storage).
• Large family-sized bathroom shared with one other person.
• Two elevators as well as same level access to Penny Brooke Street.
• Secure bicycle storage.
• Video entry phone.
• 24/7 concierge, security patrols and monitored CCTV.
• Concierge services including free parcel collection service and dry-cleaning service.
• Large and well equipped private residents' gymnasium.
• Two acre landscaped garden square.
• Private secure parking available by separate negotiation.
Excellent access to transport links for commuting or escaping the city to travel:
• Stratford Station (5 minutes' walk): TfL rail direct to Liverpool Street Station (8 minutes), Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf (9 minutes) and London Bridge (15 minutes), DLR direct to London City Airport, Central Line and Crossrail on completion with direct links to Heathrow Airport.
• Stratford International Station (4 minutes' walk): High-speed rail direct to King's Cross St. Pancras (6 minutes) for swift connections to the Eurostar.
• Bus station with local bus routes and buses to Stansted Airport.
• Car hire available from Stratford International Station.
Bills are approximately £80 per month each when split between 3 people which covers council tax, heating, electricity and water. High-speed FTTP broadband internet is included in the rent.
About me: I am a city lawyer and moved here from New Zealand two and a half years ago. I enjoy the gym, reading, a few video games, travel, good food and delicious cocktails. Happy to explore the local restaurants with you, play a board-game or binge a TV show from time to time. My other housemate is a broadcast network engineer and despite being a Christmas Grinch makes a delicious mince pie scroll!
I am seeking a neat and tidy housemate who is fun and social while also respecting my need for privacy when I have work to do. You must be LGBTQ+ friendly.
If you are interested, please get in touch and we can arrange a socially distant viewing. :)
- £820 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 36
- Any pets?
- New Zealander
- travelling, reading, gym, food, video games, cocktails
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord