All inclusive, bright & spacious double room
Looking for a respectful and friendly housemate to join me in this cosy but modern house. Well-located for links into Central London and Canary Wharf. Price includes all standard bills (high-speed broadband, gas, electric, water, council tax).
You'll get the master bedroom. The room is furnished with a double bed, desk, a huge wardrobe, some extra cupboards and mirrors. It gets a lovely amount of sunshine in the mornings, which is great if you're a morning person or just need extra help waking up.
🏡 House Details
- 2 bedroom Victorian terrace house on a residential street
- Kitchen fully-equipped with oven, cooker, microwave, toaster (4 slices, woo!), fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, pots pans and all crockery
- 1 bathroom, only shared with 1 person
- Sunny patio with outdoor seating
- Pets welcome 🐾
- 1min walk to Tesco and Sainsbury's
- 2min walk to a well-equipped gym and swimming pool
- Cycle Superhighway route straight into central London
- 10-15min walk to Stratford station (zone 2)
Shoot me a message if interested and I can tell you a bit about myself, answer any questions or book a viewing. Thanks!
£700 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Cooking, crafts, board games, gin, plants
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord