Double room for nice, quiet, respectful person
Ideally you will be a quiet, professional person. You will never have to do any cleaning other than your own bedroom/bathroom.
Its a double bed room, your own bathroom, shared living room/kitchen with just me.
Surrey quays overground station is 6-8 mins walk, Canada Water station is 10-12 mins. There's a big Tesco in 5 away and a small one immediately downstairs to the flat as is a couple restaurants.
I work for a law firm in the city. However, with this Covid issues, have been doing a lot of WFH.
Place would ideally suit a professional guy around 30-45 (only because it’s a typically sized new build double room so not a huge amount of storage space).
If interested in viewing, do call or message me.
Mon - Fri let
- Flat share
- Surrey Quays
- SE8 Area info
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, gym, walking, cycling, fitness, tv, netflix, health, nights in, countryside, staying in, weekends away, dc, world affairs, roasts
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord