Sunny Double Room, Garden Flat
Come and enjoy a chilled and creative flat with a shared living room and quiet garden out back.
Your room is big and bright with wooden floors and plenty of space for a bed plus sofa/desk/storage. The living room has a sofa, stereo, projector and enough space left over for a dining table and piano. The kitchen is compact but fully kitted out to cook anything you fancy (I cook every evening, but dont worry, I always tidy as I go!)
My current flat mate is leaving in September to live with her boyfriend and is taking her two gorgeous cats with her :( She is happy to chat to any new people and give the lowdown on what sharing with me is like ;)
What makes this flat extra special :)
My kids (half English/Italian) live round the corner and will be here a few afternoons a week, alternate weekends and half the holidays, though we are usually out on expeditions around London or off in the countryside. My son (3) and daughter (8) are both very sweet and charming, though I admit I may be biased ;-) Appreciate its not for everyone, but I love the silliness, play and creativity that come with kids. And also has the advantage that I know how to provide a clean, warm, safe and welcoming place.
I am a relaxed person who is easy to get on with, and enjoy cooking, reading, designing, making/fixing things or just watching tv/films. My party days seem a faint memory, but am up for a drink or going out around London to events/gigs/exhibitions etc.
I run a not-for-profit company providing space for creative businesses ( babelstudios. org )(personal site: aluin. org ).
• Sunny South facing double room
• Enough space for double bed + cot/desk/sofa
• Wardrobe and drawers
• No bed (though happy to source one)
• Real wood flooring throughout
• Living + dining room leading to patio and garden
• Garden with patio area and grassy bit. Barbecue for the summer!
• Small but functional kitchen with gas hobs and a washing machine
• Bathroom: bath with shower (lovely rain head)
• Gas central heating
• Smoking fine outside
• 10 minutes walk to Tufnell Park tube
• Tufnell Park has a good grocer, butcher, baker and fishmonger as well as several nice cafes, restaurants and pubs.
• The other direction gets you to Holloway and Seven Sisters roads, which have poundshops, supermarkets (Morrisons and Waitrose), and almost anything else you could want.
• There are plenty of green spaces and quiet spots.
• I have lived all over London and can honestly say this is one of my favourite areas.
- £800 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, reading, politics, science, relaxing, the arts
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate