Bright cosy single room 500pcm
Lovely flatmate wanted for bright cosy single room. Available 1 December
The room is a flexible space with a fab pullout bed that switches from single to double very easily (see last photo). There is also a built in desk, shelves, chest of drawers, bookcase and built in wardrobe. It’s also got lovely wood floors. See video for a full tour of the flat and room.
The ideal flatmate is relaxed, friendly considerate and tidy. The house is happy and relaxed and the current tenants are 1 female, 1 male, both in their twenties and working full time. I couldn’t ask for nicer people as tenants.
This flat is split level: Bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs, kitchen and massive living room downstairs. Living room also has the comfiest couch in the world! It’s also a sofa bed - great for guests
Downstairs is a also a south facing balcony, which catches the sun all day.
- Great location: 5 mins to Brockwell park, 10 mins walk to Tulse Hill station and plenty of buses into brixton (10 min journey).
- Rent includes water rates and service charge. Tenants share council tax, gas and electricity. Bills come to about £40 each during summer and £60 each during winter
- Loads of amenities nearby including a Sainsbury’s superstore.
- Large living room with balcony
- Large kitchen / dining room
- Off street parking
- Wooden floors and double glazing throughout
About me: I’m a live out landlord. I live nearby in brixton and have a great relationship with the tenants. This flat was my home before I moved out to live with my partner and I take good care of it. I’m looking for someone who will do the same.
No agents fees to pay but I do ask for references and 1 months rent as deposit.
Thanks for looking.
- £500 pcm (single)
- 01 Dec 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 29
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord