Sociable prof share 2 mins Nine Elms Tube Station
ZONE 1 - CIVIL SERVANTS/GRADUATE TRAINEES - AVAILABLE NOW. THIS GREAT FLAT WOULD SUIT AN EASYGOING, CONSIDERATE TWENTY SOMETHING PROFESSIONAL MALE, WORKING 9-5 LOOKING FOR A LONGER TERM CONTRACT *NO SHORT TERM LETS
To share with three other like-minded, friendly and ambitious male professionals. This is a fully furnished apartment situated minutes from Vauxhall Tube with excellent access to Westminster and the City.
THE CURRENT FLATMATES
Tom, 21-25, Public Sector, Graduate Trainee
Richard, 21-25, Financial Services, Graduate Trainee
Harry, 21-25, Public Sector, Graduate Trainee
TBC, 21-26, Professional / Graduate Trainee
THE BILLS (Total Circa £54)
Council tax, Water rates – 34.74 PCM
Gas and Electricity - Circa £16 PCM
Broadband and TV License - By arrangement with the flat mates, about £5 PCM
• Desk and chair with power socket
• Personal wash basin, lighted mirror with shaver socket for electric tooth brushes etc.
• Chest of drawers, bedside table, lamp, mirror
•Hard wired Ethernet connection
• Own Terrestrial/Freeview/DAB external aerial connection.
•Two bathrooms rooms and separate WC.
• Quiet and safe neighborhood with a choice of parking (annual permit fee of circa £60 required)
• Communal Gardens
• Dishwasher, washer drier, microwave, toaster, US Style Fridge Freezer.
(ZONE 1 Northern Line )
• 8 mins to Bank or 13 mins to Soho
• 8 mins to Vaxhall tube
• 3 mins to Victoria
• Night buses to all major London areas 2 mins.
• TWENTY FOUR HOUR SERVICES to Trafalgar Square (N2), Aldwych N155, South Kensington (345) and Camden Town (88). Other buses include: 2, 50, 155, 196, 333, P5.
• 30 mins tube/DLR to City Airport
• 30 mins tube/DLR to City Airport
•Alternatively cycling to the West End or the City takes about 20 minutes regardless of traffic a condition that is enormously efficient.
• Several Boris Bike Terminals within minutes
•New Northern Line Tube Station being built 300m from Apartment opening 2020.
THE LOCAL AMENITIES
• 150m from Sainsbury super store
•30m from corner shop, off licence and laundry
• Post Office
• 20m from Vauxhall large Southbank Club htt#p://ww#w. southbankclub. co. uk
THE NEXT STEPS
You can expect to be continuously living with like-minded carefully selected ambitious individuals like yourself with similar interests making their way in the busy metropolis.
In the first instance please email me for further details and to arrange to view by Facetime/skype.
ALL APPLICANTS REQUIRE A GAURANTOR THAT IS A UK HOME OWNER AND PRINCLIPLE OCUPIER OF THAT PROPERTY, THIS IS USUALLY A PARENT.
THE VIEWING MEETING POINT
South Bank Club, Wandsworth Road, London SW8
(right next door to the property)
Considerate Professionally Accredited Landlord with 17 years experience letting own properties- National Landlord Association membership number 57700
£845 pcm(NOW LET)
- £895 pcm (double)
£795 pcm(NOW LET)
£895 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 26
- Any pets?
- sports, socialising, current affairs
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room