Luxury flat - Single room & Bills inc
Available for Rent is this great South facing, airy, bright and clean spacious single Bedroom! EXCELLENT LOCATION!
Available for either Mon-Fri or Full time let (please specify when messaging)
Would be nice to have a female join but open to guys too - but most importantly Must be very clean and Tidy (NO work from home/freelancers, benefit seekers etc).
This property is amazingly situated between Stockwell station (4 min walk) and Vauxhall station (12 min walk) with excellent transportation links and easy access into practically all major areas throughout London:
- Bus stop with No. 2 & 88 bus across the street (Goes to Camden Town, Victoria, Park lane, Oxford Circus, Picadilly Circus to name a few!)
- 4 min walk to Stockwell tube station (Victoria & Northern lines)
- Vauxhall Overground station (1 stop away from either Waterloo or Clapham junction)
- Vauxhall Bus station - massive array of buses connecting to all major parts of London
- Two x 24 hour gyms within 5-7 min walk
- Iceland, Co-op, Lidl, Sainsbury's/Argos and Tesco megastores nearby
- 10 mins walk to both Larkhall Park & Vauxhall park
The bedroom itself comes furnished with a great amount of storage!
The maisonette flat is decorated to an extremely high standard throughout with very high end luxury finishes, very well looked after and clean (including a clean and modern Kitchen).
Some of the features include:
- Washing machine
- Extra wide Fridge/Freezer
- Fibre optic Virgin Broadband
- All Bills included
Please note that weekly rent is to be paid per calendar Month (calculated at a rate of £650 / calendar month. for those looking for full month, asking for only an additional £10/week, i. e. £690/month).
* Single Occupancy only - No Couples *
* Strictly NO DSS / Housing benefits *
We ask for a £10/m contribution towards Toiletries and Internet, etc
Please note there is no living room.
For any football enthusiasts, there is a brand new Astroturfed pitch (sponsored by Nike!) that's just opened 20 seconds away from the flat!
Room available from 17th November. First come, first served.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
- £650 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 30
- Any pets?
- Music, Arts, Games, Socialising
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room