Lovely Modern 1 Bed Apartment by King Georges Park
* Entire flat
* £1,400 pcm plus bills
* Modern spacious one bedroom flat with great views over London, a roof terrace & very easy access to anywhere in London.
* 1 minute walk from King George's Park, tennis courts & Southside shopping centre.
* 1 min walk to bus stops
* 1 min walk to Waitrose/Sainsbury's supermarkets
* 1 min walk to a number of well known restaurants
* the building is directly linked to the new massive Cineworld Cinema complex, so you can walk there without going outside
* 15 mins to Clapham Junction, 25 mins to Victoria/Waterloo train stations.
* direct link to the NCP car park, parking spaces available to rent for £75-£100 pcm from other residents.
- New King Size comfortable mattress
- L shaped sofa
- Modern kitchen/appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows providing lots of light - the flat is very bright
- Wide 42 inch flat screen TV
- Lots of storage
- 44 sq m flat overall
Other things to note
This is a lovely flat, I have always looked after it, it's in great condition and has super access to all of London.
£1,400 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord