Spacious Double room with view to the park!
Bright and spacious double room close to the North Acton Playing Fields Park!
Close to Tesco and Sainsbury’s supermarkets, ASDA hypermarket and The Oaks Shopping Centre.
The rent is Â£508 per month (bills not included).
No agent fees.
- Tube: Central line 10 min walk to North Acton (Zone 2) or 8 min walk to West Acton (Zone 3).
- Train: 5 min walking to Acton Main Line Station (Zone 3) with good connection to Paddington and Heathrow Airport.
- Bus: 5 min walk to the bus stop and easy transport to Hammersmith, 25 min walk to Ealing Broadway.
Sharing the house with 4 other people (2 guys and 2 girls), which are very nice, social and clean. People tend to socialize in the living room, specially during meals but everyone respects each others' time and space as well. House includes a big living room and a wide garden perfect for barbeques in summer. There is also a space to air-dry clothes, with a dryer as well.
The room is furnished with a double bed, a desk and a chair, a wardrobe and a shelving unit from IKEA.
There is a scheduled cleaning rota where everyone in the house is responsible for cleaning one part of the house per week.
Available from the 1st or 2nd of April.
Please feel free to contact me for more information:
- House share
- West Acton
- W3 Area info
- £508 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, reading, sports, gym, socialising, films, walking, cinema, pubs, drinking, board games, work, relaxing
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate