E1 spacious top floor attic flat with mezzanine
Sunny, spacious flat in roof space of private terraced house. Bills included except countil tax. Exciting open plan space with mezzanine bedroom. Kitchen and living room all one. Large sash windows to south and north plus roof light. Private ensuite shower room.
Private landlord. owns house with four flats. Recently decorated and beautifully presented. modern kitchen white goods with washing machine.
price inclusive of gas central heating, electric, water and wifi. Council tax extra. Would suit designer couple or similar.
Below is what the current tenant has written about the flat: ref#15201310
I have lived at 98 Newark Street for almost 7 years. The reason I have stayed this long is because the flat is comfortable, spacious and convenient.
- The flat is bright and homely, giving you the sense of space in a small apartment. The flat is perfect for a couple with ample living space downstairs and a lot of storage. It also has character with nice tall ceilings and an old fire place.
- The open layout of the flat also means you can organise the living space to suit your preference. Being the top flat you also don’t hear the neighbours or get as much noise from the street.
- The location is prime! It is very central, you can easily walk to Shoreditch, Spitafields, Brick Lane, The City, Tower Bridge, Victoria Park (all about 20min walk) and transport links are excellent. Using the various lines at both Whitechapel and Shadwell you can pretty much get anywhere you want quickly. You also get good bus lines. The area itself is changing a lot, with new shops and restaurants appearing all the time and you have access to all your essentials nearby (large Sainsbury’s w/Argos on Brady Street, Gym, Post Office, medical facilities, etc)."
£1,400 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Security deposit
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord