Spacious Rooms in Great Location
Due to our lovely housemates moving out of the area, we (Aislin and Adam) have two bedrooms that need new occupants in our 3 storey end-of-terrace house in Dollis Hill.
The house has four bedrooms total, a large kitchen-diner with utility room, lounge, family bathroom, and a small storage room for communal use. There’s a lovely private garden with a garage too, as well as washing machine, dishwasher, Aga oven, an extra toilet in the utility room and a driveway with room for one car to park.
Room 1: £660pcm. 1st Floor. Double. 3.7x3.1m. Window looks over the garden. Unfurnished except for large wooden wardrobe with built-in drawers.
Room 2: £560pcm. 1st Floor. Can just fit a double bed but best as a single. 2.6x2m. Window looks over garden. Unfurnished.
About the Area:
- Gladstone Park 30s walk from the front door
- Bus stop (226) 2 mins walk
- Dollis Hill Station (Jubilee Line) 5 mins walk - 15mins direct to Baker St
- IKEA Wembley/Tesco Extra 25 mins walk
- Sainsburys 15 mins walk (Willesden Green)
- corner shop, off licence, Portuguese restaurant, and fish and chip shop all 5 mins walk
Aislin: 25 year old musician with a day job in data at a college in Kilburn (currently working from home). I sing a lot. I come as a duo with my cat Remus (pictured). He’s four, he’s hilarious, yes he’s named after Harry Potter and no I do not endorse JK Rowling’s rampant transphobia. Apart from the singing, I’m pretty quiet and love cosying up in this house. Will be more than happy to talk your ear off about what it’s like growing up as a forces kid, Latin etymology, new tricks I learn in Excel, or anything musical theatre related.
Adam: 28 year musician/producer from the Isle of Man with a day job at the same college as Aislin! I usually do a mix session once or twice a week, play guitar or bass a bit, and sing from time to time. If I’m not doing anything music related you’ll find me playing video games, looking after my (many) houseplants, or baking some bread. I’m also into waxing philosophical and know a helluva lot about bees.
Who we’re looking for:
- Creative people welcome (must be okay with musicians doing music things in the house during respectful hours)
- Cat-lovers welcome (required)
- LGBTQ+ welcome
- Partners welcome to stay over
- Friends also welcome (once it’s safe), though we’re not a party house
- ""Professional"" aged 24-32 preferable
The deposit is currently sat at £1200 due to it being an ancient contract. However, once we’ve got all four rooms filled, we will be renewing/renegotiating the contract with our landlord; this will bring down the deposit to £812.50 and we’ll all be refunded the difference! 6 month minimum commitment. Bills not included, approx £100pcm. No couples sorry!
Both rooms are available immediately. If you got this far and you’re still interested, then please send us a message with little bit about you!
- £660 pcm (double)
- £560 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate