DOUBLE Near Willesden Green Station - Zone 2-
*** ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE ***
Very Bright Double room/ South facing at a great price available in friendly house share in Willesden Green.
The room is great value, ideal for professionals, commuting to Central London, 10 minutes to Bond Street and is available furnished.
You will be sharing a two story house, with large fitted kitchen/dining area, two full bathrooms and an additional WC. The house also has a large garden with outdoor seating, BBQ - ideal for summer get togethers and socialising.
- Nicely decorated.
- 5 double bedrooms
- Large kitchen/living area with all amenities
- Weekly Cleaner
- Two bathrooms, and an additional toilet room
- Garden with outdoor seating
Located in Zone 2 within walking distance of a number of excellent connections to central London.
- 5 mins walk to Willesden Green Underground Station (Zone 2, Jubilee Line)
- 15 minute walk to Brondesbury Park Overground Station
-15 minute walk to Kensal Rise
- 1 minute walk to excellent bus connections 98/N98 (Oxford Circus, Holborn), 266 (Hammersmith, Brent Cross), 460 (Finchley), 260 (Golders Green, Shepherds Bush).
206 to Kilburn and Park Royal.
You will be sharing with four young professionals in a mixed house. Current tenants work 9-5 and the house is relaxed, tidy and sociable.
***ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE ****
We look forward to hearing from you
- £625 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord