Brand new 3 bed house share near city centre
High quality at a reasonable price with all bills included.
Are you looking to live in a small house share then read on!
We're finding a lot of people are wanting to live in smaller houses now due to the Covid situation. Less risk right? Live Liverpool are pleased to offer this brand new house share which has been finished to a high standard. Perhaps you're 3 friends looking for a place together? This would be perfect.
Located just outside the city centre in a quiet suburb with excellent transport links to the city centre and beyond our place offers everything you could want.
The house has just been finished last week and everything is BRAND NEW!
- Furnished rooms brand new beds and furniture
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar. Features soft close handleless units with concrete worktops, appliances and metro tiles.
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with rainfall head shower over bath. Great at 6am!
- Intruder alarm
- Washer Dryer
Painted immaculately throughout
- TV bracket in kitchen and bedrooms
Wifi is included along with council tax and all other bills, apart from food of course!
We have 3 rooms to chose from which are priced based on size.
Ground floor £390 per month
First floor £395 per month
First floor £400 per week
These rooms are ready to move into so please get in touch if you're looking for a small house share finished to a high standard. Let's discuss your requirements and see about booking a viewing in.
Working professionals only please to suit the other house mates.
Any questions feel free to ask.
DEPOSIT £250 AND GUARANTORS MAY BE REQUIRED
- House share
- £390 pcm (double)
- £395 pcm (double)
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent