En Suite Room All Bills Included In L7
Now Rooms are happy to present this amazing newly refurbed 4 bed house that consists of all en suite rooms. The house consists of the communal Kitchen and 4 good sized double rooms which all have their own bathroom. 1 room is a studio room with it's own BATH and also own kitchen space.
- The house is a short stones throw away from the Royal Liverpool hospital which takes around 10 minutes to walk to, ideal for hospital workers, doctors, nurses etc.
- 5 Minute walk to local shops, ALDI, TESCO ETC
- 10 Minute walk to Hospital
- 20 Minute walk to City Centre
To reserve a room either after viewing virtually or in person, we require a £250 deposit application on criteria. This secures your room and will begin the process for move in. Depending on tenants’ individual circumstance we might need 2 of the following: Employment reference, Landlord Reference, Character reference, Bank statements. This all depends on a tenant’s circumstance so please speak to our friendly lettings team to clarify what you might need.
Move in can be done next day if all relevant forms are filled in and the room is vacant. Pro rata rent is made payable depending the date you move in. We collect all rent on the 1st of every month. Deposit is registered with DPS and refunded when you leave providing that the room is left in same condition as found. General terms are that the contract is for 6 months and then it enters into a monthly rolling, but we may consider shorter!
We Look forward to hearing from you, please message or call us to book a viewing!
- House share
- Liverpool City Centre
- £350 pcm (double/En suite)
- £335 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent