Modern and Homely House * Last Room Left *
Available with Zero Deposit or Standard Deposit.
Your Room is FULLY FURNISHED to very high standard, lots of storage and sturdy bedroom furniture
Amazing location, very affordable, brand new beautiful rooms Available Now!
This all bills included recently refurbished 4 bedroom house share is a prime example of high quality yet affordable accommodation!
Offering 4 very stylish fully furnished rooms. An open planned and very social communal kitchen and sitting area. Modern bathroom and lovely outdoor space to the back.
The kitchen is presented to a high standard with all appliances including: washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer plus cutlery, crockery and utensils. From the kitchen you have access to a rear garden.
Each room comes fully furnished with:
- stylish bed with comfy mattress
- double wardrobe
- chest of drawers
- bedside table
Located on the fringes of St Helens town centre and just a short walk away you will find:
* Church Square shopping centre
* St Marys Market
* Cineworld cinema
* St Helens College / STEM Centre
* ASDA & Tesco
* Mersey travel centre / St Helens bus station
* St Helens Central railway station
* Langtree Park - St Helens Rugby Football Club
* Plus many many more popular spots, stores and amenities all within a very short walking distance.
If you're looking for quality this house share will tick all the boxes.
Don't miss the opportunity as the property is real value for money!
- Flat share
- St. Helens
- £75 pw (double)
£60 pw(NOW LET)
£70 pw(NOW LET)
£80 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent