Huge room in 2 bed Brentford house
I have a large double bedroom available now in a lush 2-bed house slap bang in the middle of South Ealing and Brentford in West London.
The room is the biggest of two, has wooden floors, an original but non-working fireplace and two massive built-in wardrobes.
It can come part furnished with drawers, mirror, bedside tables and TV unit. It can also come with a bed/mattress if you need.
The house has ...
- A working from home area with desk, Herman Miller chair and light.
- A bathroom with bath tub and rainfall shower.
- Separate dining room with dining table and chairs.
- A living room with 43" smart TV with Sky Q and subscriptions to all major streaming services plus a cosy gas fireplace.
- A huge kitchen with 6 gas hob, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- There are bi-fold doors which open out onto the garden which has a small deck area and law.
The house it ideally placed for Sky and GSK workers but also Brentford mainline is a 5 minute walk and 30 minute journey to Waterloo.
Sky broadband, Sky Q in living room and both bedrooms.
And the walls are home to my ever growing collection of urban / street art editions!
The house it big enough to have plenty of your own space, it’s great for socialising with friends (when permitted) but also cosy when you need that.
It’s just me, Joe, living here. I work at Sky and do all sorts of hours with some travelling.
Bills are not included and are around £140 each - council tax, broadband, gas & electricity, TV licence, water.
There is no deposit to pay because it is covered under an existing Zero Deposit Scheme but you will need to be added to the tenancy agreement and therefore liable along with me for any costs arising from damage etc. .
Rent is £950 but things are flexible for the right person.
- £950 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- art, socialising, films, food, cinema, photography, pubs, eating out, work, architecture, nights out, relaxing, exploring london, current affairs, documentaries
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate