Excellent Double Room in Greenford / Sudbury Hill
Are you frustrated by staying at a confined room during this lockdown period? Here is a spacious & clean double room available now!
This room is on the ground floor of a large refurbished 4 bedroom terraced house with large living room, dinning room and garden. Free parking available in front of the house. rent £600/month including all bills and free virgin super fast Wifi internet access.
The room is big and comfortable with double wardrobes, chest drawer, desk and chair. It shares housemates using
- large living room with HD TV and sofa
- dinning room with table and chairs
- kitchen with microwave, two fridges
- washing machine, ironing board
- clean bath room.
The house located in the safe, quiet residential area, many shops nearby and David Lloyd Club just a few stroll away for gym and club facilities. It has convenient transport link:
- 5 mins to Sudbury Hill station (Piccadilly Line)
- 12 mins to Greenford station (Central Line),
- 10 mins to Sudbury Hill rail station.
- bus 92, 487 and H17 stops nearby.
Ideally you are a single working professional, clean and tidy with consideration to others - no loud music, pets, party and excessive drinking alcohol in the room & house. A mature and responsible student may be considered.
Virtual viewing is possible !!! No agency, you only pay deposit and rent. (ID checking and a reference are required before taking the room). Please contact me soon.
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord