Ensuite Studio Rooms West Drayton St Stephens Rd
* Recently created 6 En-Suite Studio Rooms finished to fab standard.
* Room 6 is available.
* Near West Drayton Station.
* Ideal for a person wanting a clean, modern, friendly home.
* Each room is Bright with en-suite Shower Rooms, Kitchenette's (no cooking facilities), built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and built in desks.
* Rent includes council tax, water, gas and electricity bills.
*Free Virgin Media High Speed WiFi access throughout property.
*Fully fitted communal kitchen - washing machine, dryer, Two Ovens and Hob.
* Parking available on street
* Please see the floor plan for Room Sizes and location within the house
*Excellent location off the High Street: walking distance to local shops, Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University and a short drive to Heathrow Airport, Uxbridge, Stockley Park & Hillingdon hospital. Easy access to M4, M25, A4 and A40
* We are Professional landlord - members of the National Landlords Association. We take our responsibility seriously. The property has current fire safety, and electrical testing certificates. The property has been re-designed to meeting the Housing Act 2004 HMO standards, including fire doors and smoke alarms.
* Please phone, text or email via SpareRoom to arrange viewings. If I do not answer, please leave a message reference to the property, area & price and I'll call you back.
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
£675 pcm(NOW LET)
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
- £700 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent