Great double room at Murrayfield
I have an excellent double bedroom to rent from start/mid August, in a ground floor 2-bed flat, located in the Roseburn (Murrayfield) area of Edinburgh.
The rent is £450 and the bills are currently £125, so totalling £575 per month.
Bills include internet, TV license, heating, electricity and council tax. The Virgin Media Internet contract is up for renewal, so I would be looking to reduce these costs when the new flatmate moves in.
A little about the location, which I love:
- excellent transport links for tram (<5 mins), buses (<2 mins) and for roads in or out of the city from the West
- 10 minute walk to Haymarket train station and a 20 minute walk to the city centre
- Tesco’s Express is right around the corner and the flat is 10 minutes walk away from a big Sainsbury’s
- there is a shared garden at the rear of property but we are 30 seconds walk away from Roseburn Park and the Water Of Leith
- there is unrestricted on street parking (no permit needed)
My existing flatmate is moving out mid August, so the room is available from around that time, but we are flexible on dates.
There is enough space for two people to work from home at the kitchen table and a desk had been previously set up in the spare room. The bedroom that is available would be large enough to put a desk into as well.
The flat has an alarm and is rented by Cornerstone Letting, who will require a deposit (£500) and a short application form to be filled in.
A bit about me - 31 years old Male from Northern Ireland who moved to Edinburgh 3 years ago. I have lived in this flat for nearly all my time and I enjoy going out for drinks/food (under normal circumstances...), any and all sports and exploring Scotland. I work 8-5 Monday to Friday for a bank.
I am looking to live with someone who is considerate, tidy and respectful of each other’s private space. I have lived with male and female flatmates previously and have always got on well.
I am currently back in Northern Ireland until the start of August, but can arrange a Zoom session for us to meet and my current flatmate (Nick) is available for socially distant viewings if appropriate.
If this set up sounds like it could work and you like the look of the flat, please drop me a message :)
- Flat share
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Walking, reading, eating out, Going For Drinks, Sports ( Rugby In Particular).
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate