Double Room near Haymarket
A double room in a spacious and bright flat available from the 2nd September.
The room has a double bed with a brand new mattress, chest of drawers, shelves and a fitted mirrored wardrobe.
The living room has new furniture including two sofas (one sofa bed) and a dining table and chairs. There will also be a Tele accompanied with a nowTV box with sky entertainment.
The kitchen is spacious. It has a cooker, washer/dryer, kettle, microwave, toaster, kitchen utensils, pots, pans, cutlery and plates/bowls. There is also plenty of storage space and a large built in fridge freezer.
The location is very convenient for the centre of town and for travelling via the tram, trains or buses. There is also a parking spot available. The flat is in a quiet area, just off Dalry Road, within walking distance to different spots:
- 20 minutes from Murrayfield
- 15 minutes from Princess Street
- 5 minutes from Haymarket and the tram stop
- 5 minutes from Lidl
- 5 minutes from popular pubs
- 2 minutes from restaurants and fast food places
- 2 minutes from COOP and International Supermarkets
- 2 minutes from bus stops that have several passing buses traveling towards all areas of Edinburgh
Gas, electric and internet bills will equate to around £40
- Flat share
- £410 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate