Amazing flat in central Haymarket area
I recently moved in this amazing flat and I'm looking for people to join me.
About the flat: it's a 3 bedroom Victorian style flat fully furnished. There is a separate and massive living room with fireplace, two super comfy sofas, two big windows that make the area very bright throughout all the day, ecc... The kitchen is separated and massive as well and it is fully equipped with kettle, toaster, 4 hob cooker, double sink, microwave, big oven, big fridge + freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. There are two different bathrooms, both of them with a sink, one with the toilet and the other with the shower/bath. The rooms available are the two big double bedrooms that you can see on the photos, there is another single room wich is not available because occupied by myself.
About the location: the flat is 2 minutes walking to Haymarket Train Station/Bus Stop, full of restaurants, take aways and shops nearby, Lidl just 6/8 minutes in walking distance and a small Tesco even closer.
About the monthly costs: (same prices for both bedrooms)
- 500£ rent (always no matter how many people lives in the flat)
- 60£ council tax (one third of the total amount and always no matter how many people lives in the flat)
- 10/15£ internet (it's 15£ each if we will be temporarily two in the flat but then 10£ when the flat will be full as the total amount is 30£ pm for a super fast 213MB average speed WiFi with Virgin Media)
- 20/40£ energy bills (each, depending on the season and usage)
So the total amount should be around 600/615£ pm all inclusive!
Worth to mention that the flat is under a legally registered landlord with HMO license and Safe Deposit Scheme service.
The landlord requires job or university/college references and previous accommodation references.
I have only one requirement as flatmate: CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF attitude and that's it :)
If you have any further question about the flat or about me as potential flatmate, please don't hesitate to get in touch ;)
- Flat share
- £500 pcm (double)
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, sports, gym, art, socialising, food, languages, science, culture, technology, exploring, philosophy, boxing, working out
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate