Exceptional double in really nice place and area
Incredible Views! Luxury shower rooms. Peaceful central location. Comfortable clean and warm home. Video call viewings available.
This well furnished and recently decorated tastefully modernised apartment occupies the top two floors of a Late Victorian building with lots of traditional features.
Fully inclusive of all bills, bedding, towels, and even some food for cooking with! Weekly cleaning (of communal areas) also included.
If you’re interested then it would be really helpful if you could send a brief (3-5 lines is plenty) email/text mentioning a little about yourself including why you’re looking for somewhere, and for how long please?
* Double bed.
* Well furnished including a writing bureau/desk, and prints of Edinburgh/Scotland.
* Huge Velux window(s) with Velux blackout and energy saving blind(s).
* Lockable door.
* All bedding included: duvet, pillows, sheets and towels.
* Well fitted kitchen with solid oak fronted units and a granite sink; breakfast bar with a 5 ring induction hob; separate utility room for washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer; kitchen table and seating area.
* The main luxury shower room has a walk in electronic shower, two shower heads and stunning wall tiling. There is a second shower room with a new expensive Mira shower.
* Floors and Walls have been professionally soundproofed.
* Limitless superfibre cable broadband wifi (100mbps).
* The kitchen is well stocked with seasonings, oils, vinegar, herbs, spices etc. (All included).
* Electricity and gas is supplied on a 100% renewable energy tariff (included).
* Eco-friendly cleaning, laundry and soap products included.
Just 1 mile from Haymarket, and 1.5 miles from the Grassmarket, the apartment is exceptionally well served with buses including routes 27/300 to Toll Cross, Bristo Square/University and the Royal Mile - all less than 15 mins. (Routes 4, 10, 34 and 44 also leave from these stops for Princes St etc). Napier University campuses are close by and there are direct buses to Heriot Watt and King's Buildings/Little France. The leafy canal provides an alternative walk to the centre and to Craiglockart Nature Reserve and the picturesque Water of Leith. There is a Margiotta supermarket on the corner (for an extensive range of nice groceries and an Italian deli). There are a wide range of large supermarkets within a reasonably short walk, as well as bars, restaurants etc.
The Practical Stuff:
The flat is non smoking - sorry. Sight of ID required before rental period commences. You're welcome to contact previous/current flatmates/lodgers direct so they can share with you in confidence what everyone who has stayed here has felt about it. Small deposit on the day you move in. No money has ever been taken from anyone's deposit.
I’ve been told repeatedly that I’m really easy to live with - flexible, used to sharing, friendly, independent. Fully house trained ;-). Well travelled professional with international friends. I'm European and the other people staying here have been from Germany, Thailand, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Australia, France, Roumania, Hawaii.
There are often guests staying in another room who have their own separate private toilet/shower room.. Therefore it helps if we all contribute to keeping kitchen surfaces clean and tidy and wash up in a way that removes food. ;-) Lol - this might sound a bit obsessive but there are plenty of people out there used to sharing and know how much easier this makes all our lives.
If you’re interested then it would be really helpful if you could send a brief (3-5 lines is plenty) email mentioning a little about yourself including why you’re looking for somewhere, and for how long please?
Looking forward to hearing from you :-)
- Flat share
- £140 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 8 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Studying for a postgrad, cooking, yoga, hiking, film, volunteering, , music
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord