One Large Double Bedroom, Quiet Flat
- 15~20 minute walk to the University of Edinburgh King's building.
- Access to unrestricted on-street parking.
- Lie within the popular, well-connected suburb of The Inch.
- Internally this home offers generously-proportioned accommodation with an attractive modern finish.
- Ph. D. student preferred
- Room 1 (£400): double bed, large space, rare garden side, nice view, very quiet, built-in wardrobe and cupboard. [rent out]
- Room 2 (£400): double bed, front garden side, two built-in cupboards. [Available from end of August]
- For professional: since I am a Ph. D. student and would prefer to share the room with students. If you would like to take one of the room. You would have to pay the council tax by yourself. You may be able to get a 25% discount on your Council Tax bill if you are the only professional living in the flat. The full amount of the council tax for this year is £964.59.
p. s. currently, there is post-doc living in Room 1, so the council tax can be shared if you are also professional.
- Flat share
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 32
- Any pets?
- University of Edinburgh
- Reading books, Meditation, Sports
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord