Double room near Kings Buildings, UOE
Double room available end of March.
- Double bed
- Large wardrobe
- Chest of drawers
- Desk (no desk chair, unfortunately)
- Bedside table/shelves
- Nice views of Blackford Hill
- Large, bright living room with windows on two sides with a large sofa, large wooden table, TV, and gas fireplace
- Kitchen has an electric oven, a large fridge and plenty of storage space
- Bathroom with electric power shower, basin and toilet
- Hallway with large storage cupboard
- Also includes gas central heating, a washing machine, a small lawn, and fast broadband
- Location: 15 min walk to King Building campus, University of Edinburgh and good local bus links to the city centre
You will be sharing with me, a friendly, easy-going, sociable and tidy 3rd year PhD student, studying Atmospheric Science at the University of Edinburgh. I am working from home at the moment so keep to my room during the day and like chill out in the evenings by cooking and watching films/tv. I really enjoy cooking and will be happy to cook dinner some evenings. On the weekends I am usually quite active (unless the weather is terrible) and like to go hiking in the local countryside.
The rent is £357.50 a month plus the internet (£16.50 a month) and gas and electricity (roughly £20-40 a month depending on time on year). Altogether you can probably expect to spend around £400 a month for rent and bills. The deposit is £407.50.
Please contact me for a viewing (virtual or in-person)!
- Flat share
- £357 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- University of Edinburgh
- music, travelling, cooking, films, football, walking, hiking, gaming, pubs, nature, science, festivals, comedy, geography, dnb
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate