Double room close to town centre £370pcm
One BEAUTIFUL double room remaining, new furniture, close to town centre to rent £370 pcm!
- FAST VIRGIN broadband WiFi included
- FULLY FURNISHED with brand new furniture
- FULLY INCLUSIVE rent includes a weekly cleaner (communal areas), council tax, TV licence in living room, water, gas etc.
- FRIENDLY, WORKING, FULLY-VETTED & RESPECTFUL English-speaking housemates
- NEWLY REFURBISHED Your beautiful room has a new carpet, freshly painted walls, blinds/curtains, lockable door
- FRIENDLY PRIVATE LANDLORD - you will be left to enjoy your room in peace & quiet.
- £100 DEPOSIT PER PERSON and NO OTHER FEES!
- FAST, HASSLE-FREE MOVE-IN, 24-hour move-in possible.
- PLENTY OF STREET PARKING
Hi, I'm Tom and I am the manager for this beautiful 3-storey terraced house on Clark Street in the centre of Scarborough.
Room 2 - 3.5m x 3.0m. The room is on the first floor at the back of the property. It has undergone refurbishment with the walls and ceiling being repainted, double glazing and additional insulation installed so it is very warm in the Winter. It also has a built-in wardrobe and a lockable door, and completely new furniture.
The house consists of a main bathroom plus a separate WC, lounge, kitchen and an outside yard area. Full gas central heating throughout along with full double glazing which makes the house very warm. On-street parking is available. The house is located just outside Scarborough's town centre, just a few minutes' walk to town or to the beach.
This is the ideal property for professionals looking for a high standard of accommodation. The other tenants are all very friendly and sociable. Their ages range from mid-20s to mid-60s and all work, mostly locally, in offices, factories, shops, etc.. There is a fair amount of socialising in the house, but on the whole it is fairly quiet, and everyone respects each other's privacy. There is also a mixture of guys and girls.
I stay a short distance away, and I am not an agent, so you won't have any problem getting messages regarding any issue through multiple people. Reporting issues in the house is very easy on our website, and we are always very quick to fix issues. You can ask to speak to the existing tenants if you would like to quiz them about what it is like living there.
Sorry but we don't accept DSS or student tenants at this time as we don't mix tenant types in one property.
Please give me a call if you want to ask questions or look around this beautiful property!
TWH Homes is a well-established lettings and property management company with an excellent reputation, fair business model and fantastic happy tenants. Many of our existing tenants have written tenant testimonials, which are shown on our website. Here are a few:
- Tom is the first friendly and approachable landlord I have ever had. He makes a real effort to get to know his tenants and I have had nothing but amazing services from him! He is keen for his tenants to make his property your happy home. Thank you, Tom! - Jade
- Best landlord I’ve ever had. Tom as enabled us to make his house our home and has always helped us whenever we’ve had enquires or problems. Thank you! -Antonia
- Tom is a fantastic landlord! He always responds to our emails really quickly and has sorted the few problems we have had straight away. Thanks Tom! - Helen
- I have been Tom's tenant for almost 5 years now and it has been purely positive experience. I can vouch for his professionalism, attention to detail and going above and beyond. Best landlord ever – thank you, Tom! - Maciej
- Tom is a lovely landlord. He is approachable, personable and helpful, dealing with any problems we’ve had quickly and efficiently. He is available to speak to and I never feel like I’m bothering him. Thank you Tom - Zoe
- I’ve been a tenant of Tom’s for four years and have found him to be the easiest and most responsive landlord I’ve ever had. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues and proactive in making sure the flat is happy and in good condition. - Katie
- House share
- £370 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 60
- Any pets?
- Outdoors, fashion, family, culture
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent