Quality double rooms in beautiful shared house
- SUPER-FAST FIBRE BROADBAND included
- RENT is ALL-INCLUSIVE and NO FEES (utilities, TV licence, broadband, council tax, cleaner)
- FRIENDLY, WORKING, FULLY-VETTED & RESPECTFUL English-speaking housemates
- NEWLY REFURBISHED Your beautiful room has a new carpet, freshly painted walls, curtains, lockable door
- FRIENDLY PRIVATE LANDLORD, NO AGENCY - you will be left to enjoy your room in peace & quiet
- CLEANER who comes every fortnight to clean communal areas
- £100 DEPOSIT PER PERSON and NO OTHER FEES!
- FAST, HASSLE-FREE MOVE-IN
- PLENTY OF FREE PARKING
- SINKS in every room!
This house is a period mid-terrace in the heart of South Cliff, which is a lovely area of Scarborough just South of the city centre, in a peaceful area. It's walking distance from the beach, (and Italian Gardens), and also local mini-supermarkets and other shops. Right outside the house is Granville Square, which you can see when you look out of the windows. This is a beautiful grassy area with lush trees and it's the perfect place to lie on your back in sunny weather, read a book, study or chat with friends. The house is a 3-storey town house with really high ceilings and original huge sash windows, which combine to make the house very light and airy. Complimenting this, the house has recently been entirely refurbished in a light modern style.
The house has a large, bright and welcoming front hallway where your post is delivered, a beautiful communal lounge with high ceilings, comfy sofas, a large flat-screen TV and dining table & chairs. The kitchen is large and includes all white goods: 2 hob sets, 2 ovens, 2 washing machines, 2 sinks, plenty of fridge / freezer space and your own labelled cupboard to store your things. All cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and tableware is provided for you. There is also a breakfast table & chairs in the kitchen so you can eat here or in the lounge. The property also has gas central heating, a rear yard and a utility room with two washing machines in it. Plus, it has three shower rooms, shared between 7 rooms, (one of the rooms is en-suite), so you would share with only about one other person on average. You will never have to queue to use the bathroom! Plus, all rooms have sinks in them!
We are private landlords and not lettings agents. Reporting issues in the house to us is very easy on our website or WhatsApp group, and we are always very quick to fix issues.
This is the ideal property for professionals looking for a high standard of accommodation. The other tenants are all very friendly and sociable. Their ages range from early 30s to mid-60s, and all tenants work, mostly locally, in offices, factories, shops, etc.. There is a fair amount of socialising in the house, but on the whole it is fairly quiet despite the number of rooms, and everyone respects each other's privacy. There is also a mixture of guys and girls. You can ask to speak to the existing tenants if you would like to quiz them about what it is like living there. Sorry but we don't accept DSS or student tenants at this time as we don't mix tenant types in one property
Room 1 - 3.5m x 3.1m. This room is en-suite and is at the rear of the property, away from the other rooms. It has a nice little bathroom with toilet, power shower and sink. It has a 4'6" double bed with storage underneath, a double semi-orthopaedic mattress, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed-side table, a lockable door and charcoal curtains.
Room 3 - a huge 5.4m x 4m. This room is on the first floor at the front of the property and is the largest room, as can be seen on the floor plan. It has a beautiful, large bay window, overlooking the green square. There is so much light in the room, plus plenty of room for a sofa or a desk if you want to relax, work, study or game in your room. There is also a sink for you. It has a 4'6" double bed with storage underneath, a double semi-orthopaedic mattress, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed-side table, a lockable door and charcoal curtains.
Room 8 - 3.2m x 2.7m. This room is on the second floor at the front of the property, with great views over the green. It has a 4'6" double bed with storage underneath, a double semi-orthopaedic mattress, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed-side table, a lockable door, sink and charcoal curtains.
TWH Homes is a well-established lettings and property management company with an excellent reputation, fair business model and fantastic happy tenants. Many of our existing tenants have written tenant testimonials, which are shown on Google Reviews and on our website. Here are a few:
- Tom is the first friendly and approachable landlord I have ever had. He makes a real effort to get to know his tenants and I have had nothing but amazing services from him! He is keen for his tenants to make his property your happy home. Thank you, Tom! - Jade
- Best landlord I’ve ever had. Tom as enabled us to make his house our home and has always helped us whenever we’ve had enquires or problems. Thank you! -Antonia
- Tom is a fantastic landlord! He always responds to our emails really quickly and has sorted the few problems we have had straight away. Thanks Tom! - Helen
- I have been Tom's tenant for almost 5 years now and it has been purely positive experience. I can vouch for his professionalism, attention to detail and going above and beyond. Best landlord ever – thank you, Tom! - Maciej
- Tom is a lovely landlord. He is approachable, personable and helpful, dealing with any problems we’ve had quickly and efficiently. He is available to speak to and I never feel like I’m bothering him. Thank you Tom - Zoe
- I’ve been a tenant of Tom’s for four years and have found him to be the easiest and most responsive landlord I’ve ever had. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues and proactive in making sure the flat is happy and in good condition. - Katie
- House share
- £400 pcm (double/en suite)
- £410 pcm (double)
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 65
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord