*** Newly Renovated Double Room ***
A LOVELY HOME FROM HOME - IS THIS FOR YOU?
* DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE
* NEWLY UPDATED
* NEW MATTRESS
* FRESHLY PAINTED
* USB SOCKETS
- The room is a double upstairs light & bright room.
- This lovely home from home has 2 female tenants and 1 male who keep the house clean and tidy.
- We have just finished a complete renovation of the upstairs plus landing, stairs and hallway.
- There is an upstairs shower room that has been totally renovated plus an additional toilet in the utility room downstairs.
- The house benefits from a good-sized lounge with corner sofa and flat-screen tv, the rent is inclusive of all utilities plus WiFi, TV package and license.
- The kitchen provides all you need and has plenty of storage space.
- We provide a cleaner for the communal area on a 2 weekly basis and also maintain the outside garden area.
- There are no parking restrictions on the road, and the house is just a short walk to the main shopping area in Kingsthorpe, including Asda, Waitrose, Costa, and many more.
- There is a good public transport service and the University provides a regular bus to and from the new Waterside campus.
"OUR HOUSE - YOUR HOME" is our company motto and we pride ourselves on providing quality homes for quality tenants. We are fully compliant with all NBC planning and licensing and are also members of DASH, the RNLA, and ICOS registered.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR HOUSES.
- STRICTLY FOR SOLE OCCUPANCY ONLY - NO COUPLES
- House share
- £410 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord