Lovely double room close to Brackmills NN46BA
One fully furnished single room available for moving in immediately at NN4 6BA, 15 mins cycling to Brackmill. 2 mins walk to Bus stop, Bus 12 and 12A takes you directly to Brackmill and also to hospital, Far cotton and town centre. 10 mins walk to Co-op store for daily food
- Detached House sitting in a close, very quiet with large garden and front of the house red roses bush.
- All utility bills inclusive and council tax bill inclusive
- Double garage and 2 x off road parking space, on street free parking
- Shared bathroom upstairs and separator cloak room downstairs
- Close to Brackmills industrial area, 10-15 mins cycling distance. Also bus route reaches Brackmill as well.
- Professional cleaning service provided for communal area (extra £10 charge per month on top of monthly rent)
- One-off 40 pounds for your entire stay to use unlimited download Fibre Optic 50M wireless broadband
- Separate dining room with sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large rear garden with patio and grass
- Fully furnished double room has a large desk and chair, a very big wardrobe with mirror, bed and mattress
- Gas central heating, double glazing, annual Gas & Electricity safety certificates.
- Deposit equals to one month rent. Rent should be paid monthly upfront.
- No admin fee or booking fee or any other fees
- Flat share
- £300 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 45
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord