New Double En-suite Rooms - £150 off First Month
This is a custom designed Co-Living property which is centrally located in Banbury.
The house has been completely refurbished to a very high standard and includes a large kitchen/diner with two cooking stations, dining table, breakfast bar and TV. There is also a spacious separate living room and TV area.
The rooms come fully furnished with a brand new en-suite bathroom, double wardrobe, a large chest of draws, a desk, double bed, and access to the fastest broadband available.
It is in a great location next door to the Town Centre with both the train station and town centre being a 5 minute walk away. Great transport links with regular trains to London and Birmingham and easy access to the M40.
The main features of the property are:
- Brand new property
- En suites in every room
- Plenty of sockets and USB charging ports
- ALL bills are included, no hidden fees
- Laundry room with FREE use of Washing machines and dryers
- Super Fast broadband
- Cinema room
- Close proximity to all amenities
- Mainline train station only 10 minute walk away
- The communal areas are cleaned fortnightly
- ALL crockery & cooking equipment supplied
- Secure bicycle storage
- Intelligent NEST heating system
You will also be part of the Ox Living community of likeminded professionals with access to member discounts at local businesses.
Please get in contact now to book your viewing.
- Shared property
£615 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
£625 pcm(NOW LET)
£610 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent