Keele students - Private Ensuites, Luxury House
Ideal for Keele Students...
Luxurious ensuite bedrooms ready to move in for upcoming 2022-2023 academic year in this stunning fully furnished house share.
Now taking bookings.
ALL BILLS INC.
FREE MONTHLY CLEANING & GARDENING
LARGE ROOMS WITH OWN PRIVATE ENSUITE BATHROOMS
• Closest residential location to Keele uni!
A very desirable part of town near a golf club and parks, within walking distance of Keele University, Transport, and Newcastle Under-Lyme town center.
• Keele University: 25 minute walk
• Tesco: 15 minute walk
• Bus Stop (direct route to Keele uni, town centre and Stoke train station): 5-10 minute walk
• Newcastle Under-Lyme Town Centre: 25 minute walk
All bills + council tax included. No extra costs.
Accommodation & Facilities:
This newly refurbished semi-detached house is of a premium standard with the residents' comfort at the forefront of the designers mind.
• 5 fully furnished rooms (5 private ensuites)
• Large living kitchen/dining area fully kitted with 1 hob, 1 oven, 1 american fridge freezer, dishwasher, and very generous storage, Laundry facilities include 1 washer dryer, an iron, and ironing board
• Large rear garden
• Private Parking for 2 cars in the front driveway
• Superfast Fibre Broadband with linked extenders and wires
Each Room Has:
• Private ensuite
• A comfortable double bed with orthopedic mattress
• A large solid desk and chair
• A triple wardrobe with drawers and hanging rails inside
Contact the managing agent, JB Properties, to arrange a viewing
- House share
- £525 pcm (double)
- £560 pcm (double/En suite)
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
£595 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 11 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 29
- Any pets?
- Keele University
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent