Double rooms next to Stoke Campus
High standard furnished student house with 4 double rooms. It has a large shared living room, kitchen and lovely sunny yard space out the back.
The property has recently undergone a full makeover. The kitchen has been refurbished and there is a brand-new combi boiler, so you’ll always have a warm house and hot water. The bedrooms are spacious and lockable, so you'll know your belongings are safe when you're not in. There living/dining room has two sofas, dining table, and a wide screen smart tv.
The house is really well located. The yard literally backs onto the university! It’s a 6 minute walk to Stoke rail station, a 20 minute walk to Hanley and Keele University is just over 40 minutes by bus.
All the bedrooms are doubles, have modern Ikea furniture and done up to a contemporary design. All 4 bedrooms are available to rent so it’s a great chance to move in with your friends. But we’re happy to rent them individually too. Unlike most places, you’re only responsible for your own rent so if housemates change and move out you have peace of mind.
The price includes:
- All bills (gas, electricity, water, broadband, tv licence)
- Refurbished kitchen
- Super-fast Fibre Broadband (currently 100MB)
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- All bedrooms have lockable doors for privacy
- Modern IKEA furniture throughout
- 2 fridges and 1 big freezer so lots of space each
- Sunny yard with patio set
- New combi boiler and smart heating
- We arrange council tax exemption for you, so you don’t have the hassle
Come and have a look round! We're private landlords so there are no extra fees even if you sign a contract before the fee rules change in June.
- House share
- £350 pcm (double)
- £330 pcm (double)
- £320 pcm (double)
- £330 pcm (double)
- 01 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- 10 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord