Double rooms next to Stoke Campus - Students
High standard furnished student house with 4 double rooms. It has a large shared living room, kitchen and lovely sunny yard space out the back.
The property has recently undergone a full makeover. The kitchen has been refurbished and there is a brand-new combi boiler, so you’ll always have a warm house and hot water. The bedrooms are spacious and lockable, so you'll know your belongings are safe when you're not in. There living/dining room has two sofas, dining table, and a wide screen smart TV.
The house is really well located. The yard literally backs onto the university! It’s a 6 minute walk to Stoke rail station, a 20 minute walk to Hanley and Keele University is just over 40 minutes by bus.
All the bedrooms are doubles, have modern Ikea furniture and done up to a contemporary design. We rent to groups or individuals. Unlike most places, you’re only responsible for your own rent so if housemates change and move out you have peace of mind.
The price includes:
- All bills (gas, electricity, water, broadband, TV licence)
- Refurbished kitchen
- Super-fast Fibre Broadband (currently 200MB)
- Mesh Network means better Wi-Fi coverage
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- All bedrooms have lockable doors for privacy
- Modern IKEA furniture throughout
- 2 fridges and 1 big freezer so lots of space each
- Sunny yard with patio set
- New combi boiler and smart heating
- We arrange council tax exemption for you, so you don’t have the hassle
We're also putting in a new bathroom for this year.
Come and have a look round!
- House share
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
£330 pcm(NOW LET)
- £75 pw (double)
£330 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 11 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord