Friendly professional sought for tidy house share
A good sized top floor Double room available at £375 per month fully inclusive. Sharing a kitchen and shower room between only this and 1 other room, so a bit like living in a flat share, but with the advantages of a larger house for extra facilities and other people when needed.
Professionals only houseshare, located 1 mile from the town centre, just by the junction of Derby Road and Felixstowe Roads.
This is a large Victorian house with good sized rooms and lots of space.. There is modern central heating so it is warm in the winter, and there is a large garden for the summer.
The existing tenants are all professionals, and are mostly ages between 23 and 32 and a mix of male and female.
• Smart newly decorated rooms, with new carpets and comfortable beds.
• Communal Sitting room with TV/DVD/Cable (Cable TV available in room if required).
• Fire alarms and sprinkler systems in every room, and fully compliant with local authority housing department regulations.
• Large garden with secure bike storage shed
• Free parking
• Modern kitchen
• All bills included (incl council tax, TV licence, gas, electricity water etc….)
• Free Washing machines.
• Friendly and fun household.
• Free Wifi internet access. (Fast Virgin cable)
• No Referencing or agency charges!
For more info and an appointment to view please call The landlord Jasper at Woodbridge Services
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord