Double Room in Chessington North
DOUBLE ROOM TO LET for 1 or 2 people
Double room to rent for long term in quiet flat 2-3 minutes walk from Chessington North Station (Every 30 minutes to London Waterloo with South - West Trains).
The flat is located on prominent location above parade of shops and is 20 minutes by Bus 71 to Kingston Upon Thames and there is also night bus 65 and FREE on street parking with no restrictions.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED: Electricity, GAS, Water, Council Tax and Super-fast 200MB Virgin Media Broadband is also Included in the rent.
Bathroom is fitted with Power Shower and in the kitchen there are toaster, sandwich press, kettle, washing machine and gas fired oven, hobs and hood.
In the room there are 2 single beds, big double wardrobe and table.
Recent Tenants are professionals as 1 man of age 45 and 2 women aged 50 and 30. We are looking for Students or Professional People preferably Females.
In House rules are:
- NO Smoking ( In the house ), NO Heavy Drinking, NO Drugs, NO Parties, NO Noise, No washing machine use between 8pm and 7am
- NO visitors or Guests ( Boyfriends/ Girlfriends ) so NO sleep overs or others
- Cleaning Rota is 1 tenant every week.
The Rent is
- One occupant - £550per month and 1 month deposit is required.
- 2 occupants- £650 per month and 1 month deposit is required.
IMPORTANT: The ideal tenant/ tenants must be clean, quite and respectful. We do not shout, argue or fight in the flat and respect each other and do not tolerate bad behaviour so please consider that before apply. If approved to move in a copy of your ID card or Passport will be required and will be kept safely and used for proof of your identity; 2 x References from close friends, family or employer is also required.
ROOMS are available for immediate occupation .
Any question and to book viewing please contact me to discuss over the phone first.
- £550 pcm (double)
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 57
- Any pets?
- travelling, shopping, dining out
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord