Newly Refurbed House in Kingston/New Malden area
A Great Renovated House in a Clean & Tidy Shared Home available now!
Don't miss out!
A great opportunity to join an existing house-share with other working professionals.
A comfortable, clean & newly renovated Shared House close to Kingston Hospital & Norbiton train station (10mins walk):
Come & view this recently decorated, fresh, bright & large house with modern kitchen/diner, bathrooms (x2), additional separate WC, low maintenance garden and available parking (free - no permit needed).
- Good sized Double bedrooms which includes a very large Double Bedroom
- All fully furnished with plenty of storage
- Comfortable and relaxing living room with TV & sofas
- Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband
- large kitchen/diner area to share meals
- 2-bathrooms/showers & 2-toilets
- 10mins walk to Norbiton station and/or 30-mins train to Waterloo, Central London
- approx 10mins walk to Kingston Hospital
- large private rear garden
- Residents Free on-street parking
- close to Sainsbury's (next to station)
- standard white goods (fridge, freezer & washing machine, etc)
The house is located in a quiet residential street & a short walk to Kingston [main] Road where the local shops & other amenities are.
It's also a 15min bus ride to New Malden
Just outside Kingston town centre (approx 10-15mins walk) with an array of shops and restaurants. The house is an end-terrace on a residential street.
- Near Kingston High Street restaurants, cafes & bars
- Easy reach of gyms, cinema & shops
- Close to Bentalls & John Lewis Shopping Centre
- Bus stop (towards London) located near by
- 24hr ATM's available (at Sainsbury's)
- Resident's Free on-street parking
- Good sized & comfortable double bedrooms including a very Large Double as well
- Bedrooms contain beds & a combination of wardrobes, chest of drawers, study table & chair
- Carpets (in bedrooms & lounge) & laminate flooring throughout - all newly laid.
Bills are included:
- Super Fast Fibre Optic Broadband
- Gas & Electricity
- Council Tax
- TV License
Ready to move in and viewings already taking place! If you are the right housemate, please drop me a line! So, call now to arrange a No Obligation viewing!
£620 pcm(NOW LET)
£615 pcm(NOW LET)
- £605 pcm (double)
£605 pcm(NOW LET)
- £610 pcm (double)
£615 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord