Hi-End Basement, <8 Mins stn - All Bills & tax inc
Less than 8 mins walk to Purley station with excellent links to East Croydon, Clapham Junction, London Bridge, and London Victoria.... or Redhill, Horley, Gatwick (4stops/ 21mins- now all Oyster Zones) and Brighton if you are heading south. London to Gatwick connections are 24 hour!!
Conveniently located close to local amenities; restaurants & night life, shops, Tesco supermarket, 24 hour Pure Gym within 50 yards!
All bills and council tax included (no agency fees!).
- Recently built to a very high standard
- 60 inch Sony 4k Smart TV
- 200mb Virgin Media connection
- Integrated USB charging in sockets
- Bar area with drinks fridge and optic dispensers
- Top of the range oversize whirlpool bath
- Separate shower with LED Rain Shower Head
- Wifi Controlled bathroom mood light circuit
- Heated/Fog Free illuminated mirror
- Underfloor heating
- Communal Garden
About me: I renovated this myself, intending to live here when completed, building and furnishing it to my personal standard. However by the time it was finished I changed job and moved in with my girlfriend (now wife). This was my baby, and I would like to find someone who will treat it like a home.
It really is all included:
Included Gas: Save ~£45 Per Month
Included Electric: Save ~£55 Per Month
Included Water: Save ~£35 Per Month
Included Council Tax: Save ~£100 Per Month
Included 200mb Virgin Media: Save ~£50 Per Month
Included TV Licence: Save ~£13 Per Month
No Service Charge: Save ~£50 per Month
No Ground Rent: £13 Per month
Total Savings ~ £370 per month or £4440 per year!!!!
£1,199 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord