Fantastic Double Room Close To Redhill Town Centre
Lovely double room in a house that is very convenient for the centre of Redhill. The house is 2 mins walk to town centre, 5 mins to the train & bus stations, 5 mins to Donyngs Leisure Centre.
* The room has a large combined wardrobe/chest of drawers and side table, double bed and mattress, lamp and loads of power outlets.
* The lounge is bright and sunny and opens onto the garden. It has settees, coffee table, pictures and stylish grey laminate flooring.
* Fabulous kitchen equipped with microwave, large fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Two bathrooms and a downstairs loo.
* Gas central heating with an A rated Combi boiler and double glazing throughout.
* Off street parking for 2 cars.
* Sharing with three young professionals – clean, tidy, hardworking, relaxed and friendly.
Bills are not included and work out at approx. £95 pcm per person.
There are good bus and train links for London, Croydon, Gatwick, Crawley, Brighton, Horley, Coulsdon, Purley, Ashford, Reigate, Dorking, Merstham, and if you have a car the M23 and M25, A25, A23 and A217 are nearby and East Grinstead, Caterham, Oxted, Nutfield, Smallfield, Leatherhead, Epsom, Banstead, Carshalton, Wallington are all in easy reach.
- House share
- RH1 Area info
- £481 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 31
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord