Ensuite double room in a country cottage
Ground floor ensuite double room available in our family home, set in the country side next to the river Wey. The room is furnished with a king size bed, we have a shared living room, off street parking, a large garden with outdoor seating by the canal. 10 minutes from Guildford and Woking town centers. 5 minutes walk to the bus stop.
We are looking for someone who would like somewhere home from home. Quite and comfortable.
We are a family of four with children aged 6 and 8.
We also have 3 mostly outdoor cats and four chickens.
If you would like to know more about the room and us please get in touch.
- House share
- £625 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 41 to 41
- Any pets?
- cooking, yoga, cycling, gardening, nature, animals, science, literature, board games, family, meditation, health, cricket, skating, canoeing
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord