🏡 Large Spacious house share in Moseley, B12
1 bedroom to rent, in a 7-bedroom house share
Oakfield Road, Moseley, West Midlands, B12
Available to move in 1st August!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
Cannon Hill Park (5 minutes)
Aldi Supermarket (8 minutes)
Edgbaston Cricket Ground (7 minutes)
Moseley Hall Hospital (15 minutes)
Busses 45/47 in 10 minutes to Birmingham City Centre along Pershore Road
One large double room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Communal garden
• Off road car parking
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 3 rent is £549pcm (£126 per week) Available August 1st!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• Couples accepted
Location & Amenities:
• Excellent transportation links (10 minutes to the Birmingham city centre)
• Ideal location with bus stops, shops, gym, restaurants, banks and pubs nearby
• Moseley is near Kings Heath, Sparkhill, Balsall Heath
• Cannon Hill Park (5 minutes)
• Aldi Supermarket (8 minutes)
• Edgbaston Cricket Ground (7 minutes)
• Moseley Village (15 minutes)
• Moseley Hall Hospital (15 minutes)
• Busses 98/x64 to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
• Bus 1 to University of Birmingham (15 minutes)
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- £549 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 46
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent