Stunning 1 bedroom flat Bang in the CENTRE!!
Due to a job offer in London I had to move out sooner than my contract finishes! This is an Awesome large one double bedroom flat! Directly Opposite New Street Station. In the most iconic buildings in town, The Orion Building..
This beautiful flat is now available if you're looking to live very central YET in a quiet space;
To rent the whole flat the Monthly Rent will be £860 plus the security deposit of £1,290
- 2 minuet walk to New Street station! You can't be anymore CENTRAL!
- It comes with allocated parking space in the building's underground parking area.
- Perfect for a young Professional, a couple or Student
- The wifi bill is included (electricity, water & council tax are excluded).
- Fully furnished with high quality modern interiors
-- The Space --
Bedroom with a double wardrobe with double bed, mattress & brand new bedding set!
Bathroom with a nice big bath & rain shower head.
Beddings, towels and kitchen utensils are provided, if you like, with NO extra charge! So you won't need the added expenses of buying them!
The kitchen is fully fitted with; cooker, oven, microwave and washer/dryer.
Secure intercom entrance, concierge and 24 hours security.
-- Location & Links --
One of THE BEST locations in Birmingham with Cinemas, Gyms, Restaurants, Cafes, Shops and Parks nearby, all within walking distance
-- Payments --
Wifi is included in the rent!!
The deposit is a month and a half in advance, with no additional agency fee or admin fee or any extra fee!
So grab the opportunity NOW to live in a modern cosy flat!
>>Text or call for a viewing or more information <<
- Flat to rent
£850 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant