King sized room, en suite, beside the Mailbox
KING BEDROOM for £620pcm (including bills)
Within the flat you'll get:
- your own bathroom, the King bedroom has an ensuite and there is another bathroom in the flat
- balcony, very large lounge and kitchen
- all rooms are south facing including the balcony
- ideal location in Birmingham around the corner from the mailbox, 5 minute walk to new street station and 10 minutes to snow hill / moor street stations.
- storage room
- locked car park albeit I don't have a space, you can either park on the street or rent a space off someone else.
- tesco less than 50 meters away
The King Size room includes:
- King Size bed
- huge wardrobe
Your future flatmate is Sofia who you can speak with before signing a contract. She is looking for a female flatmate.
To save you the administrative time and cost I have sorted bills out; this includes water, internet and most importantly council tax! This DOES NOT include electric (there is no gas) as this varies in usage it shall be paid by tenants directly. (normally it is c£10/15pcm as the flat is warm and doesn't need much heating in winter)
The contract runs until the 28th August 2021 and of course can be renewed/extended.
Give me a call if you'd like a viewing, I may not pick up immediately due to my job but I'll reply to all messages within an hour or two.
- Flat share
- Birmingham City Centre
- £620 pcm (double/en suite)
£620 pcm(NOW LET)
- 01 Dec 2021
- Minimum term
- 9 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord