No Fees! Double En-suite Room £525 inc bills!
Get hold of my last room! Room 3, Spacious ensuite Double room in a homely and newly decorated/furnished townhouse in Erdington. Excellent location for commuters!
House share with 2 lovely professional ladies. Quite and chilled out house, the place to be if your not after a party house.
I'm a live in landlord but work away and I have my own quarters on the top floor of the house for when I do get time to rest.
Ideally looking for working professionals but alternative situations considered. Mon-Fri lets and short term lets also considered. Drop me a message and we can discuss.
All Bills are included - Broadband, TV Licence, Council tax, Electricity, Gas and Water etc
LOCATION - ERDINGTON
Walking distance to Gravelly Hill train station station - 3 stops and 10 minutes to New St Station! Loads of buses into bus to the city. Birmingham centre is just 8 minutes by car. The M6, J6 is 3 minutes away.
- 10mins walking distance of local high street shops
- 2mins walk to Birmingham outer circle bus route (11)
- Few local gyms and close to Sutton Park
THE HOUSE -
- Beautifully presented large bedrooms with loads of storage space.
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine including your own cupboard space.
- Lounge - TV, dining table, sofa(s), coffee table etc.
- South facing garden and patio area.
- Garage space if needed for storage/bike.
Anyone that can get along with others, looks after themselves, clean, tidy, sociable and respectful. Cleanliness and tidiness is essential.
Thanks for taking the time to read the details - drop me a message if you're interested, we can have a chat and arrange a viewing.
- House share
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £525 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord